elnora abbott tattoos



my tattoo healed
my tattoo healed
i LOVE how it cmae out! the detail is amazing! im thinking of getting another one with The Revs Deathbat on other my shoulder! but im not sure when i will get it!
thumbnail

Mah nu tattoo
Mah nu tattoo
Sorry about the crap lighting... who knew how hard it'd be to take a photo of my right arm? o.O Go figure.As promised, this is my newest tattoo. Got it today. It was awesome though closest part to...
thumbnail

stupid ID thingy
stupid ID thingy
a silly little self-portrait. Yes, I'm a chubby lunatic. I think this is the most true-to-what-I-look-like-in-real-life-though-in-a-cartoony-way self portrait of me you'll ever see..But this was in...
thumbnail

ID 2011
ID 2011
Many good and bad things have happened in my life in these 5 months. I lost about 9 kilos, I have a lot of work, I don´t relate too, but all of them bring something to my character and my way of se...
thumbnail

tattoo
tattoo
mmmhm this is mine :I
thumbnail

Total Pageviews